Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Weekend update..

Nothing new going on with the adoption. We are still waiting to find out when we will get to travel. We were told 2-3 weeks from Feb.3 so we have made it 2 weeks. It would be nice to hear something this week so we can start planning. Right now it looks like my(Donna) parents will be watching Tam. It will be so hard to leave him. This trip will mark the longest that we have been away from him. He has stayed at my parents for 2 nights. He does well, but we miss him!!

Sunday, Feb.14 was Tet.(Lunar New Year in VietNam) We celebrated with many dear friends that have also adopted from VietNam. Everyone had a blast. When we got ready to leave Tam said '"no leave Tet party" and laid on the floor. I think he had a good time! All the way home he asked if he could go back. I hate that I did not get more pictures, but I was busy catching up with everyone. I kept thinking while I was there that next year we will be a family of 4. What a great thought:)

Other Tam news..potty training is going really well. Tam says "me big man" when he wears his pull ups and new Thomas and Mickey underwear. One trick that I have used with him is to say that he can't wet Thomas. Thomas needs to stay dry. He has done well with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment