Sunday, January 10, 2010

Big week

We have had an exciting week around here. On Wednesday Tam had surgery to correct a condition called Hypospadius. We were at Duke from 12:00-6:00. He was able to come home after recovery. He was out of it on Wednesday and Thursday, but on Friday he was back to his old self. Running, jumping, and making us laugh. We thought he would sleep a lot, but we were WRONG!
He will have a catheter in until Friday. He is still on antibotics and bladder spasm medicine. :(((



On the adoption front.... I emailed our agency on Friday and they said that we should have a formal update on Monday. I hope that tomorrow will bring us some good news. Bulgaria received our dossier on Nov. 4. I am hoping that we have been translated and registered with the MOJ. We will see tomorrow!

Peace and love!

2 comments:

  1. Glad the surgery went well!!! I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that you hear about your registration. I'm not sure about you but it has been down right frigid in Charlotte the past few weeks! The South is not suppose to be this cold

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute little guy you have. Heard anything yet, I guess it takes 3 weeks to translate documents and then a month to get registered at MOJ

    ReplyDelete