Wednesday, January 13, 2010

are you sitting down...

Our heads and hearts are still spinning from the events of last night and today.
We have gotten to see a picture and medical report of a little boy and all of our documents have been submitted to the MOJ. YAY!
He is a beautiful little boy who is 10 months older than Tam. [the rest has to be suppressed until we're official]

We are ready to love him. I fell in love the moment I saw him.
We are still waiting for the MOJ to officially match us to him.
We are not 100% sure on when our first trip will be. Keep your fingers crossed that it is soon!!!

Peace and more to come!!

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Thanks for sharing your wonderful news with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for visiting! Wow! Congratulations!

    I will be taking pics and posting them on my blog, so be sure and come back for a peek at the girls! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, first I had no idea about Tam's surgery and second- well, you got my crazy message :) Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete